WEST MONROE PARTNERS
Operations Improvement CASE STUDY
Since 2002, consulting firm West Monroe Partners has been assisting clients in generating revenue, reducing costs, and achieving operational business targets. Having built a reputation for their ability to create solutions that address even the most difficult companies and technological challenges, the company has grown to a team of 950 professionals spanning 10 offices. They supports clients across the M&A transaction lifecycle from strategy, analysis, and planning through integration and optimization. One key area for integrating or separating these businesses is establishing accounting
and financial structure, related business processes, and data migration. Seeking to offer a greater breadth of expertise within this domain, we have partnered on numerous projects, in both advisory and execution roles.
Take a look at our Private Equity specialized services and let us carry your team!
“As the leader of our divestiture practice, detangling data and establishing a standalone technology platform with ERP system at its foundation is paramount. Partnering with Trajectory as one of our CORE (Carve-out Readiness & Execution) partners for additional scale for the platform has helped us execute against these condensed timeframes and exit costly transition services agreements quickly and seamlessly”
– Keith Campbell, Director, Mergers & Acquisitions
West Monroe and Trajectory ERP Diligence Partners have partnered on over 35 pre-diligence engagements, as well as over 10 enterprise resource planning migration/implementation projects. Backed by 15 years of experience designing and delivering enterprise resource planning solutions on the platform, we partner on a flexible approach to meet various client needs:
• Fit Analysis / Fit-Gap: Our consultants determine key company’s requirements and priorities to decide how a particular enterprise resource planning solution would carry the client.
• Demonstrations and Selection: We presents the offering to the clients, delivering bespoke demonstrations aligned with the client’s requirements and priorities. We also lead and assists in designing scoring and rating logic for structure selections.
• Project Scoping and Pricing: We provide detailed project budgeting and timelines in support of cost modeling and business case development.
• Requirements Gathering: Whether as part of structure selection or as part of the design phase, we carry them in eliciting key company’s requirements, challenging and vetting these with customers, and designing specific solutions to carry each business need.
As a result of this partnership, the client has extended their depth of resources around enterprise resource planning system advisory and delivery, offering a more comprehensive technology delivery cycle. Also, it has increased the number of related engagements that they are able to execute, while expanding their overall service offering.
By submitting this form you agree to receive catered email communication from Trajectory Inc. You may unsubscribe any time.